1. In General
3. Prohibitions You must not misuse this Website.You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. SLEER will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. Intellectual Property, Software and Content The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of SLEER or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by SLEER and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by SLEER. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of SLEER.
5. SLEER Community Areas Submission of material For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos, you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with SLEER. This includes for example and without limitation the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. In certain circumstances SLEER may also share your contribution with trusted third parties. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about SLEER, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them). The Service provides you with the ability to interact with social media services, such as through Facebook “Like” buttons, Twitter and otherwise. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media accounts. We do not control those social media services, your profiles on those services, modify your privacy settings on those services or establish rules about how your personal information on those services will be used. You and the social media service providers are in control of those issues, not SLEER. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable social media services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features made available to you on our Service. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features that come from their platform.
6. Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
7. Disclaimer as to Ownership of Trade Marks, Images of Personalities and Third Party Copyright Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with SLEER and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to SLEER.
8. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SLEER, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
9. Variation SLEER shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
10. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
11. Entire Agreement The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and SLEER. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of SLEER.
12. Ethical Sourcing Policy As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products, SLEER recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees’ health and safety and basic human rights. All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to: • Minimum age of employment • Freely chosen employment • Health and safety • Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining • No discrimination • No harsh or inhumane treatment • Working hours • Rates of pay • Terms of employment SLEER will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instill these principles when dealing with their own supplier base. Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers’ supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as SLEER continues to grow, it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.